Monday, August 11, 2008

Welcome to the "Streets of Stamford"

Welcome all my friends! After entering the blogging world over on Mr. Stamford's site (mad props to Mr. S!), I've started my very own blog where I plan to discuss, complain, and talk about the goings-on in our fair city.

I'm still working on customizing the site, so bear with me. I'll also post links to my previous posts from Mr. Stamford so you can read them again.

Feel free to contact me with any questions, and don't forget to comment away on my posts!

3 comments:

LVTfan said...

Another Stamford blog for your list, though I have to admit that I don't update it as frequently as I do my main blog: http://lvtfan.typepad.com/stamfordct/

The main one, at http://lvtfan.typepad.com/, ends up with references to Stamford, though I don't always name Stamford in it.

If you're interested in assessments and good taxes, check them out.

irenesbooks said...

Congratulations, JR!

patty said...

Great to see your new blog. Best of luck to you. I enjoyed some of your posts at the other site tremendously.