Saturday, August 13, 2011

Gas pains

♫ ♪ One of these things is not like the others. ♪ ♫
♫ ♪ One of these things doesn't belong. ♪ ♫
♫ ♪ Can you tell which thing is not like the others ♪ ♫
♫ ♪ Before I finish my song? ♪ ♫




No, that third picture is not from a gas station in Europe. I took all three pictures on the same day at three different Shell stations in Stamford.

The Shell station on Broad Street near Goodwill always charges at least 50 cents more per gallon than any other station in town! How do they manage to stay in business?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sick of this crap, you know? The problem is that there is always some sucker who pays for the expensive gas and keeps them charging that price. :) I've got the "Gas Buddy" app for my phone and that works pretty well to find good prices if you're ever looking.

Anonymous said...

I wondered that myself...there are very few people filling gas there for them to stay in business...has to be a front