Wednesday, January 24, 2018

It's like Christmas in January!

What kind of amazing news could pull me out of blog hibernation? Only the coolest thing to come to Stamford since, well, me.

START YOUR ENGINES!!!!!

Stamford go-karting complex set for 2018 opening

I cannot overstate how excited I am about this. I've been complaining for years that there are not enough entertainment options in Stamford, and this place fills that need perfectly. Racing, video games, virtual reality, and bowling - all in one place! If you need me later in 2018, I'll be here. (Now if we could just get a new movie theater with stadium seating...)


PROST!!!

I've also complained for years that there aren't enough Bavarian bier halls around here, so you can bet your lederhosen that I'll be spending a lot of time at Harlan Haus!

Harlan Haus Brings Steins & Schnitzel to Downtown Bridgeport

The arrival of Harlan Haus is as awesome as Heidi Klum, Claudia Schiffer, and Diane Kruger inviting me to an Oktoberfest bikini party.

Between this place and The Archive, a cult movie and vinyl record store, there might be hope for Bridgeport yet! (I kid our neighbor to the northeast. I'll never forgive the mayor for booting the Bluefish, but there are still a lot of great things to do in the BPT. Plus they have Vietnamese food!)

No comments: