Thursday, July 7, 2011

I got Hammered!

I don't care if you think he's cheesy; I loved seeing M.C. Hammer at Alive @ Five. I was twelve when U Can't Touch This dropped, so Hammer was huge during my formative years (this was before I discovered Guns N' Roses). I managed to squeeze my way up pretty close to the stage, so here are some pictures I took. I'd post some video, but I'm not sure about the legal stuff, plus some lady kept bumping into me and shaking the camera. Personal space, people!!

The anticipation...

He's still got it!

Breakin' it down.

Hammer gets amorous.


Want to know why he hasn't quit? Because he's 2 legit.

The Governor is a fan!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great recap. Now I really wish I'd gone.

Anonymous said...

This would have been our first show. We got stuck in the nasty traffic leading up to the parking areas. We've got a great game plan for next time, though. Is it true Lil' Wayne showed up at the end?

Streets of Stamford said...

Haha! I didn't see Lil Wayne, but there were a LOT of people on stage for U Can't Touch This.