Friday, September 16, 2011

Now I will go bankrupt

O cruel, uncaring world, why do you choose to torture me so?

I have a son who's almost two, so my wife spends approximately 93% of our money at Carter's.  This new Children's Place in Ridgeway will consume the other 7%.

As an aside, a few months ago, I saw a liquor license application sign in the space where Children's Place is going.  The sign listed the applicant as Oo La La Cafe, so maybe they were thinking of expanding before they unfortunately had a car go through their front window.

1 comment:

Poems in Search of Pictures said...

Or maybe they're selling liquor at the kids' clothing place...that sounds about right...